We are looking for volunteers and Permaculture volunteers, maybe you?
Join us in this exciting and meaningful adventure to build our community and education project. Please check our home page and be aligned with our views.
Nathalie our chairman (mother of our two children and my wife) have been diagnosed with an aggressive cancer in March 2017 just 3 months after we bought the land and start to build the project.
All our motivation still but things have been delayed by this situation.
So as actually we are building the project and your help is meaningful.
We are looking for:
- construction helper
- natural builder (CEB, cob, wood)
- natural and/or permaculture and/or bio intensive farmer/grower
- education facilitators
- aquaponics care and setup
- garden care
- animals care (chicken, pigeon, ducks, geese, goats, water buffalo…)
- trees care
- mechanics (welder)
- general maintenance
- Arduino and iOT programmers
- your suggestion?
- Mainly individual or couple tent or shared accommodation (same sex)
- all meals (can be gluten free, vegetarian or vegan)
- simple bathroom
- solar washing machine
- some transportation as bicycle
- the best to give you the experience you are expecting
Are you looking to collaborate remotely with us? So click here.
We need to know you better and be sure than our exchange can satisfy you and us. Please take a little time to answer to this few questions. It also allows you to make a reflection to see if we can fulfill both expectation.