Permaculture Children’s House brings global sustainable life solutions bringing self directed education to children and adults. We are in Chiang Mai, North of Thailand.
Permaculture Children’s House apporte une solution globale et durable d’un mode de vie par l’éducation des enfants et des adultes.
Children will change the world using Permaculture ethics and principles:
Care the Earth
Care the People
Les enfants changeront le monde en utisant l’éthique de la Permaculture.
Follow us and help us to develop this education project.
Permaculture Children’s House is a Thai Foundation and will be an academy and education center based on:
- Self directed Education (PCH is member of ASDE)
- Sociocracy or dynamic governance as a form of governance and decision making
- Collaboration instead of competition
- Agile learning principles (PCH is member of Agile Learning Centers and AERO)
- Dynamic and creative way to teach / learn
- PCH own 7 R principles: Rethink, Refuse, Reduce, Reuse, Repair, Recycle, and Rot.
- Montessori inspired education
- Cooking and Languages
- Zero waste
Some references, inspirations and our support network are:
- Permaculture as ethics, values and principles: https://
- Peter Gray and his blog: https://www.psychologytoday.
- Free range – freedom education: http://www.self-directed.org (support network) and http://alternativestoschool.
- Sociocracy as a form of governance: Sociocracy For All (SoFa) (support network)
- Agile learning center: http://agilelearningcenters.org/ (support network)
- Alternative Education Resource Organization: Aero (support network)
- Zero Waste: http://www.zerowastehome.com/
- Montessori education
Our Permaculture learning center is located in San Kamphaeng 20 minutes South East of Chiang Mai city.
The academy has the potential to be a model or example – possibly a global model that can be used in other communities and other countries.
After establishing the first model it will be a blue print that can be used every where in the world under every latitude.